Downloadable Products Plugin Issue

• Dan Champagne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #63 by Dan Champagne
Dan Champagne created the topic: Downloadable Products Plugin Issue
I have the plugin installed, configured and have added files to all of my products. However, when I purchase a product a download link is never emailed or displayed on the website anywhere. Am I missing something? I get the virtuemart confirmation email and that looks fine. Should the download link be in that same email or should it be a separate email? I've also tried changing the order status to every status listed and I still don't see a download link anywhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #64 by Jibon Costa
Have you configured that correctly? You should get download link with order conformation email. By the same time you can get download link from the font-end details order section.

• Dan Champagne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #65 by Dan Champagne
I followed the instructions exactly. I've tried pretty much everything and whenever I buy a product to test it I never get a download link. Gotta be something stupid I'm missing. Any other suggestions?

More
3 years 1 week ago #66 by Jibon Costa
Hi Dan,

Please send me your website's URL, one temporary super user account not administrator by a ticket here: www.hoicoimasti.com/support.html
I will do a close look.

Note: During work around, I will create a temporary product in virtuemart & will process a fake order using manual payment method.

Thanks
Jibon

• Dan Champagne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #67 by Dan Champagne
Created account, created ticket with the login info. Thanks for the assistance!

More
3 years 1 week ago #68 by Jibon Costa
What's your site's url?

• Dan Champagne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #69 by Dan Champagne
Sorry about that. It's astitchforyou.net

More
3 years 1 week ago #70 by Jibon Costa
Thanks you.

I have replied your ticket. This problem isn't related our extension but your email setting of your Joomla site. Please correct that one.

Thanks

• Dan Champagne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #71 by Dan Champagne
Ok I'm confused. The from email address is basically just for show and when using the php mailer it doesn't really do anything except provide a from address to the user. I could use This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and it would still work. So I'm not sure why it would affect your plugin. Also, how were you able to get the test product to display the download link? I noticed when you ran your test, the product was $1. But when I went back into the settings it did not have a price associated at all. And I am still unable to get the download link, even if I change the email address to one that matches my domain. What am I missing here?

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #72 by Jibon Costa
Dan, you will get download link with the order confirmation email. When your payment will be successful, you will receive an email with detail information of your order. You will get download link in that email. But I haven't get any order confirmation email from your website. That's the main problem of your website !
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Jibon Costa.